Skip to main content

Flutter, iOS

I’m able to subscribe through paywall, able to fetch offerings and products. But when deployed to testflight it doesn’t work. I get error that error with configuration and can’t fetch products. The subscription in applestore connect hasn’t been approved and is in the state “Waiting for Review”, if I submit a build it gets reviewed and rejected stating that they got an error when opening the paywall, the error is the same as above. 

Can anyone help me out?

Hi,

How long have the products been waiting for review? Normally I’d suggest waiting for them to get reviewed first (they’ll go into “In Review,” then “Approved”), then submitting the app build again for review.

Hello,

Thank you for replying, you are right I should’ve waited some more time, apologies.

I checked it and it has been rejected. The rejection is related to localisation. They didn’t specify exactly what is the problem with it, attaching below. If you could let me know 

Thanks.

Hi,

Do you have a full review response from them? Unfortunately this isn’t enough info for me to go off of

There is no other review response, the review I get from build submission only says they get error, but they get error since it didn’t get approved, I’m able to test the app through xcode and physical device.