Solved

Invalid Play Store credentials

Badge +1

I setup every thing as in documentation and wait for a weak and still getting that error “Invalid Play Store credentials “ after making purchase

what should i do now  ???

and dose space in Service Account credentials JSON  string make a different ?

icon

Best answer by cody 31 August 2021, 21:54

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @Farhan! 👋

You should ensure that you have no extra spaces in your credentials when you add them to the RevenueCat dashboard. If you’re still getting invalid credentials after at least 36 hours, I’d recommend re-generating the credentials by following our guide, and/or ensuring the credentials you’re adding in the dashboard don’t include any extra characters.

Badge +1

@cody 
no extra space or not space at all ? so the string will be like
1- "type""service_account" } 
2-
{"type":"service_account"
in number 1 there are normal space between { and “type” , in number 2 there are no space at all
what should i type ?

Badge +1

@cody  Thank you so much it’s working when i remove space from credentials

Badge

I have pulled the JSON in notepad and removed every possible space accept in field names, all like breaks, etc…  Added the JSON again and still get the issue.  I have gone through the API linking as well in the playstore again and still no change.  I will wait a few more hours and see if it changes.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I have pulled the JSON in notepad and removed every possible space accept in field names, all like breaks, etc…  Added the JSON again and still get the issue.  I have gone through the API linking as well in the playstore again and still no change.  I will wait a few more hours and see if it changes.

Did you get it to work?

Badge

It finally just started working, after 3 days or so. Maybe less, but mich longer then expected and described. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

It finally just started working, after 3 days or so. Maybe less, but mich longer then expected and described. 

Oh, so it took just like 10 days to start working?

Good to know, thanks

Badge

No it took 3 days and Google says 24-48 hours, it was the entire weekend into Monday and I did the config on Friday morning.

Badge

I removed every bit of space and still it’s not working. :disappointed:  Added the credentials twice but got no luck at all.

Badge +2

I have the same issue why there is no explanation for these errors

I had this problem too and I solved it with the help of this

You have to copy the entire contents of the json into the line provided by RevenueCat.

Open the json file you downloaded an copy everything that is inside the brackets including the brackets themselves.
Then paste it.

I believe the RevenueCat documentation should really explain this step better.

Badge +4

Why remove the spaces?
Isn't it just downloading the json and uploading it to the new revenuecat interface?