For testing purposes in sandbox mode, I would like to be able to generate a brand new user id, that would not be tied to any purchase, while staying on the same Apple device.
The scenario would be this:
- A tester is logged in with an anonymous user ID, or an alias of one.
- The tester makes a bunch of purchases / restore etc. operations.
- The tester needs to test something else as a brand new user.
- The tester generates a brand new user ID (provided ID), that is not an alias.
- The tester is able to perform new purchase related tests as a brand new user.
I’m currently trying to make step 4 happen. I’ve tried logging out and logging in with a new provided ID, but it just creates a new alias.
From the login() chart in the docs, what I’m asking seems to be impossible but I would really like to make sure and if that is the case, find out whether there might be some type of workaround?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Best answer by codyView original