Solved

Flutter SDK not working for Android offerings are null

• 8 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I have added Flutter SDK and its working fine for iOS I made purchases as well but for Android offering are coming as null

icon

Best answer by sharif 11 August 2021, 04:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

We have a guide on the most common reasons why offerings may be null. Can you take a quick look through to see if any of the troubleshooting tips help?

On Android the most common reason for null offerings is not configuring your test track correctly. There are more details in the guide I linked about that but it’s also a good idea to run through the sandbox testing guide for Android again to make sure you haven’t skipped any configuration steps.

Badge +2

I am testing android it on debugging build .. iOS build was working fine while on debug  mode..  even after I made it live than 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

There are several steps to follow to get an android build ready to test purchases, most of which are listed here: https://docs.revenuecat.com/docs/google-play-store Even when testing, you have to publish your app on an internal or closed track in order to test purchases. Publishing on a closed test track won’t make your app public - only you will be able to download and install the app. It’s not possible to simply build the app and test purchases without this step. Let me know if that doesn’t help and we can work through more configuration steps.