Question

Empty Offerings After Comitting Code and Adding New Package

• 14 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Don’t know what to make of this since I haven't really changed my code… Everything was working fine until I committed my code and added another package to work on a new feature. A few minutes later I remember seeing an Xcode warning that ‘Checking for new offers is disabled’ or something like that. I just restarted Xcode and they were gone. Now trying to get offers results in the following error: 

Error fetching offerings - The operation couldn’t be completed. (RevenueCat.OfferingsManager.Error error 1.)

Underlying error: There was a problem with the App Store. This could also indicate the purchase dialog was cancelled.

2022-12-13 23:06:38.153794-0800 Almanac[76548:6649488] [Purchases] - ERROR: 😿‼️ There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).

I’ve doubled checked everything and even reverted my code and nothing’s changed. Please advise!

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello Cyril,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Can you please try to uncommit the code that changed, and then retry to see if things work as they did before? This could just be a small issue that happened when commiting.