Skip to main content

Goal:  Run campaigns on Apple Search Ads and give them a different Offering and Paywall.

Idea:  We should be able to use AdServices.AAAttribution.attributionToken() to get the token.  I’m assuming this is what the Purchase SDK does.  If we have a token then we can request a specific revenueCat offering.

Success. If the API finds a matching attribution record, the payload returns attribution=truespacer.pngIf the API doesn’t find a matching attribution record, the payload returns attribution=false. In this case, the 200 OK response is acknowledgment of the receipt of the data request.

Question:

1. Does the SDK support this feature without me calling AAAtribution?
  2. If I’m calling AAAtribution could that possibly break anything?  I’m assuming apple would return the token twice if we both call it.  

Hi! This is an interesting idea. It should be fine for you to call the attribution token as well. We do not have a function to fetch the attribution token as our enableAdServicesAttributionTokenCollection method will collect the token in the background and send it to RevenueCat. I would recommend looking into if there is an MMP that can potentially help you with this flow.