Question

2 Errors that I don't understand. They may be related???

• 22 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I’m writing in Swift. Revenue Cat is up to date. 

When I chose one of my products I get Error Code 15. ERROR: 💰 Product purchase for 'XXXX.XXXXXX.XXXXXX' failed with error: Error Domain=RevenueCat.ErrorCode Code=15 "The operation is already in progress for this product."

But of course I only pressed the button once. It displays a Notification to the users showing the error code.  Moments later Apple’s Purchase view slides up and it all works correctly. 

I am still in sandbox and I’m wondering if this is just a sandbox issue. But I don’t want to send this error to production to confuse my users OR even worse, get my update rejected by Apple.

Any help would be appreciated. My other products work fine. And I have tried deleting and remaking EVERYTHING surrounding this product/subscription. The error remaines.  

Also when RC is initiated, in the console, I get this error: “ERROR: Unabled to parse response to create subscription request”

Again, I don’t know why this is happening. Everything seems to be working correctly except the SHOWING of those two errors. In the end it works. Just not without those errors. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

MORE INFO. I am using Superwall for my paywall. Everything seems fine on that side. 

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi, this error code usually is triggered when the there is multiple current attempts at creating the purchase. Can you let me know if you make a brand new Apple sandbox tester account and new app user id if you find this happening?

Badge

I finally made it back to this. Yes I created a new Apple ID and app user id and it is still happening. I have had other users with their own ID’s have the problem as well.