Looking for beta testers interested in offering subscriptions on the web

• 4 April 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7
  • RevenueCat Staff
  • 173 replies

Over the past few months, we have been working on a new solution for mobile app developers to offer subscriptions on the web. With this new solution, we will provide a hosted paywall backed by Stripe that developers can use to offer subscriptions to their customers – for example, to send discount offers to customers via email, or to offer the ability to sign up and subscribe on the app's website. This solution will be available to developers on the Starter, Pro, and Enterprise plans.

We are looking for developers interested in offering subscriptions on the web who would be willing to participate in a beta program for this feature. The program would entail:

• Being able to give feedback on the solution before launch

• Being the first to get access to the solution

If you're interested, respond to the thread or drop me an email at jens@revenuecat.com.

8 replies

Badge +4

Hi, I’d be interested in trying it out; I’ve already implemented Stripe Checkout which feeds back into RevenueCat, would be interesting to see how one compares against the other. Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi, I’d be interested in trying it out; I’ve already implemented Stripe Checkout which feeds back into RevenueCat, would be interesting to see how one compares against the other. Thanks!

Thanks, I’ll put you on the list and reach out soon!

Badge +7

Hi Jens,

We could give this a go.

We did have a Stripe/Heroku/RevenueCat setup but we ditched it because we didn’t have the means to build a way for users to cancel their subscriptions without reaching out to us via email/phone. Would your implementation include a portal for users to manage their subscription?

George

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @George Leidig, yes, it would have the ability to manage subscriptions. I’ll reach out to you via email to share a bit more about how it works if that’s okay!

Badge +6

Hei @Jens

we might also be interested in testing this out.

Hope it is not too late now :)

Best,

Felix

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

@Felix B never too late ;) 

Badge +4

Hi! Any update on this? Is it still in Beta, do you still need testers, any ETA? We would be super curious to get some more info and possibly test this out

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Mindaugas, I’m forwarding you to the person working on this, they might reach out to you when they’re back from vacation.