Looking for beta testers interested in new API endpoints

• 23 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • RevenueCat Staff
  • 338 replies

We’ve been working on a brand new version of our REST APIs, and we’d love your participation in our closed beta for the new version.

The new REST API allows:

• Managing your products, offerings, and entitlements
  • Getting customer information without creating a new one in the same request
  • Retrieving a list of a customer’s active entitlements and aliases
  • Obtaining overview metrics 
  • and many more to come 

Our new endpoints also introduce list and pagination for ease of access for entities of the same type, improved error responses to properly handle failed requests, and rate limiting headers. For more details, you can check out the preliminary documentation for our new API.

How can you help?

We are looking for developers who are interested in the above use cases and willing to participate in a beta program for this feature. Some key benefits of participating:

• Being the first to gain access to our new APIs
  • Being able to give feedback before launch

If you’re interested, please fill out this Typeform to join our waitlist! 

Looking forward to sharing this with you!

5 replies

Badge +3

What is the timeframe for general access? We need these features now(Getting customer information without creating a new one in the same request)...

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hey @Erion 

General availability for the customer domain will take us more time to fully support, as there are still moving pieces before publicly launching this. A rough ETA for this would be during Q2 of this year. I saw that you submitted a form to us today.

At the moment, the GET /customer request includes the active_entitlement for that customer. Would this be sufficient information for you in the meantime?

Badge +4

@tina is this still open if so we would like to start using the API and try to help! 

Badge +3

@tina I’d like access to the GET/ customer endpoint as well. Would really be great for running a backfill task I’d like to accomplish. I have the React Native API implemented, but it would be very helpful to be able to call this from the server. I just submitted a typefrom for Algorhythmix Inc.

Badge

Hi @tina, Can you provide an ETA for the complete V2 documentation that is ready to work? I also submitted the typeform to test the beta version. I’m a developer, and I use APIs to build the data pipelines that transfer the data from the sources to data warehouses. I can give you the best feedback in terms of rate limits, paginations, and other errors. Please let me know if I can help you test your beta releases.
Thanks!