Use with Xamarin/Maui

• 20 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hi,  Looking at using RevenueCat but looking for any feedback on using with Xamarin Forms/Maui.  I Dont see any real information on integration of this platform and was wondering if anyone has used in this configuration. Any tips on how to to implement or feedback would be appreciated.  Alternately thinking about it doing in-app and utilizing the store portals directly but this would probbably become very combersome if there were any great membership requirements.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hey @Senex 

I think some customers have developed their own Xamarin wrappers around our open source iOS and Android SDKs, but it's not something we official support. Currently we don't have any third party SDKs to recommend since we haven't evaluated any for complete conformance to our API, but if you need help developing an adapter, all of our SDKs are open-source with an MIT license, so feel free to reuse any designs or concepts from there.

Badge

You can check out https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73019786/getting-started-with-revenuecat-in-app-billing-on-xamarin-forms-maui

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

MAUI Bindings: 

Badge +1

Just want to say thanks to Bill Fulton as I have your binding for  RevenueCat working in the Xamarin (iOS and Android) app that I am developing. Yes it took a bit of refactoring to get it working but it’s working, Will be releasing a version to the Apple and Google Play Stores hopefully by the end of July.

Just want to say thanks to Bill Fulton as I have your binding for  RevenueCat working in the Xamarin (iOS and Android) app that I am developing. Yes it took a bit of refactoring to get it working but it’s working, Will be releasing a version to the Apple and Google Play Stores hopefully by the end of July.

Hello. Can you give us an example of PurchasePage that handles all the logic from the interface/implementation class and displays the product and purchase method? Thank you

Badge +1

Hello. Can you give us an example of PurchasePage that handles all the logic from the interface/implementation class and displays the product and purchase method? Thank you

here you can find a code how to use these bindings.

https://github.com/Kebechet/Maui.RevenueCat.InAppBilling