Skip to main content
Question

Update accepted & Subscription stuck in "Pending Binary Approval" App Store Connect

• 1 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I have an application that includes In-App Purchases (IAP). Previously, I offered a non-consumable lifetime premium option. With my latest update, I added a monthly subscription option.

I prepared and implemented the subscriptions correctly and submitted the app update, expecting both the app update and the subscriptions to be reviewed together by the same reviewer. However, my app update was approved while the subscriptions were rejected. Now, my app is live but only offering the original IAP, which includes the non-consumable lifetime premium option and the new monthly subscription.

This is a rather strange situation, and I need to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

What steps can I take to fix this problem quickly?

Thank you for your assistance.

This post has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey @eren-berkay-dinc, this is an issue in App Store Connect. I recommend getting in touch with the App Review team or Apple developer support and asking them about this. Worst case is you will have to resubmit your app and products for review but don’t do that until you contact Apple just in case they can fix it for you.