Skip to main content
Question

UnknownError Android

• 20 June 2024
  • 3 replies

ERROR(13830): Error connecting to billing client to display in-app messages: PurchasesError(code=UnknownError, underlyingErrorMessage=BillingWrapper is not attached to a listener, message='Unknown error.')

My app worked well but I have revisited the project recently, however, I am getting the message above, the listings and offers are being fetched fine but I am getting this error.

This post has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @covex ,

Would you mind sharing when do you get this error? Is it when you config the SDK? And can you send us more debug logs? 

Thank you,

Hi @covex ,

Would you mind sharing when do you get this error? Is it when you config the SDK? And can you send us more debug logs? 

Thank you,

I am getting the same error, first i pass me product identifier to in the following  code to get the products: 

final products = await Purchases.getProducts(ids,
productCategory: ProductCategory.nonSubscription,
type: PurchaseType.inapp
); 

this fetches me the products correctly, then I try to purchase the product using the following code: final isSuccess = await Purchases.purchaseStoreProduct(product);

but i ge the same error which is mentioned by @covex. following is the snapshot of log: 

Badge

Hi @covex ,

Thank you,

Configuring the SDK and gathering the products etc all works fine, the error only shows when a user goes to buy a product, 

This is the code ive been using to test it

Edit: The code worked previously and only has an error on the newest migration that grade requested