Question

Swift : subscription goes to active

• 20 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I use this code to check the subscription status.

Purchases.shared.getCustomerInfo { (customerInfo, error) in
self.isSubcriptionActive = customerInfo?.entitlements.all["All Access"]?.isActive == true

}

When I start the app, the status of the subscription is false (it’s normal) but it goes to true by its own when a view is loaded (no subscription process launched)

RenenueCat returns no error and in revenuecat no record appears in the RevenueCat sandbox.

Between the subscription state not active and active, please find the debug text :

DEBUG: ℹ️ API request completed: GET /v1/subscribers/MyAPP_App (304)

XXXXXXX [customer] DEBUG: ℹ️ Sending latest CustomerInfo to delegate.

XXXXXXX [customer] DEBUG: 😻 CustomerInfo updated from network.

XXXXXXXXX [eligibility] DEBUG: ℹ️ Detected active subscriptions changed. Clearing trial or intro eligibility cache.

XXXXXXXXX [network] DEBUG: ℹ️ GetCustomerInfoOperation: Finished

XXXXXXXXX] [offline_entitlements] DEBUG: ℹ️ PurchasedProductsFetcher: invalidating cache

XXXXXXXXX [network] DEBUG: ℹ️ Serial request done: GET subscribers/MyAPP_App, 0 requests left in the queue

I’m lost and don’t understand.

I use the sandbox and I changed  the user account several times.,I tested with iPhones (IOS 15. and 16.5) it’s the same.

When I started to code this application, I never encountered this problem, the problem started 2 weeks ago.

Many thanks for your support.

Jeff

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @jeff-ac4758 ,

Are you changing the user account at a device level? If not, the SDK may be continuing to recognize the sandbox Apple ID and recognizing a previous entitlement that was granted in the past. 

If this doesn’t seem to be the case, can you open a ticket with support@revenuecat.com so that you can share app user ids and full debug logs with us?