Skip to main content

Can anyone point us to recommended best practices for regional availability? Our app is in English, so should we just release it to US & Canada, or better to have it available in all regions? What are the considerations there? Like should you only expand to other regions once you’re ready to offer i18n there, have consulted an accountant on any unique financial / tax practices, or does the Apple App Store handle most of that? Thanks!

Hi @basic-human-movement-bhm,

Apple takes care of the taxes so it’s recommended to have it available in all regions if possible. This way there might be people in other countries who can find and purchase your products even if they are not in their main language. It still depends a lot on your case but in general, there’s no harm in offering it everywhere. The more present you are the best results you’ll get!

Best,

Can anyone point us to recommended best practices for regional availability? Our app is in English, so should we just release it to US & Canada, or better to have it available in all regions? What are the considerations there? Like should you only expand to other regions once you’re ready to offer i18n there, have consulted an accountant on any unique financial / tax practices, or does the Apple App Store handle most of that? Thanks!

Eeeerr how about Anton" ?? Only just so I can get my dhop going"??? I can if you help me" I have resourced some real money makers.. with a bit of time