Skip to main content

Hello, I have a project using React Native. In my project, I have subscription products that allow users to access in-app features. If I purchase a subscription on iOS or Android, will I be able to use the subscription on the other platform? Does RevenueCat have a feature for this? My product IDs for iOS and Android are different. How can I use a subscription purchased on iOS on Android as well? Do I need to update something in the backend? Could you please help me with this?

Hey @burak-5b934e ,

On RevenueCat, apps within the same project share the same App User ID namespace. This means that all of the apps within the project can "share" purchases and subscription status (entitlements). In other words, the subscription status is tied to the same App User ID regardless of which app it's set in so that can be iOS, Android, or the web so long as the same app user ID is logged in. 

This allows customers to use a single subscription across multiple apps within a project. If you don't want your customers to share subscription status across apps, create a separate project for each app.

Let me know if that helps!