Question

none of the products registered in the revenueCat dashboard could be fetched from the play store

Badge +1

none of the products registered in the revenueCat dashboard could be fetched from the play store

22 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

You want to make sure that your product identifiers match between Google Play console and RevenueCat. Also, please see our guide here on other ways to solve this error: 

Badge +1

I have done everything in the lik provided by Haley Pace. Still can’t seem to figure out what is the problem. Also, I am not ale to see the Test on Android link and Test on web link is not activated. why?

Badge +1

My app status is Draft so I guess maybe that is causing the issue. I would request the Revenue Cat team to please mention about the app status and the update status in the documentation as well. Will save a lot of time for people like me. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@spirikle did you end up solving your problem? Are you testing things locally?

What SDK are you using?

Badge +1

@spirikle did you end up solving your problem? Are you testing things locally?

What SDK are you using?

I am using the purchases_flutter version 4.12.0 and no, my problem has not been solved. I have now given my app for reviewing. I am hoping maybe after that things could work.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

ok, let me see if I can help :)

purchases flutter 4.12.0 uses the old subscription model, so you need to mark in google console which base plan from a subscription is marked as backwards compatible and that product needs to be available in RevenueCat. (we have a beta version with the new model that is soon to be publicly available)

In the product details page, on Android products, we have a store status check that shows if the product matches one on the store or not. (this requires the proper service account configured in RC)

So, are your Google products in RC dashboard shown in OK status?

Badge +1

Yes my Store status is showing Ok. And I am using products and not any subscriptions.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

> And I am using products and not any subscriptions.

cool, that’s perfect (should not be differences then between google versions)

ok, product status is ok but you are still getting the error when calling getOfferings, right?

• Do you have the product attached to an offering in RC dashboard?
  • Does the bundle name on your application code matches the one in google play console?
Badge +1

By bundle name do you mean package name? If yes then they match.
I have two products. And for each product I have two offerings.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Ok, so it seems that everything should be working as expected based on the details that you share.

Things that could be causing issues:

• I think the app needs to be in internal testing or closed testing at least (you are required to finish some configuration steps in Google to get to that stage)
  • Are you trying this on the emulator or on a device? I would wipe cache and storage from Google play. If running on emulator, make sure that google play is installed
Badge +1

I am in a closed testing track. However I noticed that I was not provided with any link to test on any android device or on the web. My testing release is ‘in review’ right now. I do not know whether we can test without review or not.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Were you added as a tester of the closed testing track?

If you run the app locally (in a device or emulator) you still get the error?

Badge +1

I have added my email id as a tester.
I run my app on android device and still get the error.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@spirikle I’ve just noticed this post - 

maybe worth reviewing what he did?

Badge +2

I’m having the same problem on react-native-purchases 5.14.0

RevenueCat dashboard is clearly showing the play store status is ok, so it seems like a bug in the sdk itself.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Have you both tried enabling debug logs on the app? (https://revenuecat.github.io/react-native-purchases-docs/5.15.0/classes/default.html#setDebugLogsEnabled)

The way get offerings work is the following

The main doubt is what billing client is returning to the app. With those logs we should see what RevenueCat is returning and what Billing client is returning

Badge +2

DEBUG: ℹ️ Requesting products from the store with identifiers: ID1, ID2, ID3

I see a line as above, where the ID’s listed are actually product id’s for iOS, even though the getOfferings request is being made on Android.

I’ve triple-checked my configuration to make sure that my current offering contains packages with play store products, so I’m not sure why this would be happening.

Badge +1

@spirikle I’ve just noticed this post - 

maybe worth reviewing what he did?

Yes I have read this and my managed publishing is off and testing is active:

I call this first when app starts (flutter):

---------------

await Purchases.setLogLevel(LogLevel.debug);
await Purchases.configure(PurchasesConfiguration(_apiKey));
And my log messages:D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): ℹ️ Billing Service Setup finished for com.android.billingclient.api.BillingClientImpl@3390101D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): ℹ️ Updating pending purchase queueD/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): API request started: GET /subscribers/%24RCAnonymousID%3Adece220df4054836b3c6e002ae8e6733D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): API request completed with status: GET /subscribers/%24RCAnonymousID%3Adece220df4054836b3c6e002ae8e6733 304D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): 😻 CustomerInfo updated from network.D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): ℹ️ CustomerInfo updated, sending to listener.D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): API request started: GET /subscribers/%24RCAnonymousID%3Adece220df4054836b3c6e002ae8e6733/offeringsD/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): API request completed with status: GET /subscribers/%24RCAnonymousID%3Adece220df4054836b3c6e002ae8e6733/offerings 304D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): ℹ️ Requesting products from the store with identifiers: sc_120coins_v1, sc_360coins_v1D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): ℹ️ Querying purchasesD/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): ℹ️ Cleaning previously sent tokensD/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): ℹ️ Tokens already posted: []D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): ℹ️ Saving tokens []D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): ℹ️ Tokens already posted: []D/DecorView[]( 9346): getWindowModeFromSystem  windowmode is 1D/DecorView[]( 9346): updateDecorCaptionStatus displayWindowDecor is falseW/BpBinder( 9346): Slow Binder: BpBinder transact took 318 ms, interface=com.android.vending.billing.IInAppBillingService, code=901 oneway=falseD/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): ℹ️ Products request finished for sc_120coins_v1, sc_360coins_v1D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): 💰 Retrieved skuDetailsList: D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): ℹ️ Requesting products from the store with identifiers: sc_120coins_v1, sc_360coins_v1D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): ℹ️ Products request finished for sc_120coins_v1, sc_360coins_v1D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 9346): 💰 Retrieved skuDetailsList: E/[Purchases] - ERROR( 9346): 😿‼️ Error fetching offerings - PurchasesError(code=ConfigurationError, underlyingErrorMessage=There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from the Play Store.E/[Purchases] - ERROR( 9346): More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty, message='There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details.')
Badge +1

My app status is Draft so I guess maybe that is causing the issue. I would request the Revenue Cat team to please mention about the app status and the update status in the documentation as well. Will save a lot of time for people like me. 

Problem Solved. As I expected I had to put my app for review and then Google changed my app status to from ‘Draft’ to ‘Closed Testing’. Now working fine.

Badge +2

Problem Solved. As I expected I had to put my app for review and then Google changed my app status to from ‘Draft’ to ‘Closed Testing’. Now working fine.

hi, man, how did u solve it? 

Badge +2

Finally, i am using a google play account which location is oversea to sign in my emulator, it can get the offerings! 

Success Tips:

• you should follow revenuecat document to get the store status is OK
  • Then u should create a closed Testing, and should send in review(This is may be waiting for two days or more), the your app status is from Draft to Closed Testing
  • you should sign in the account supported on your app. 
  • then copy your test url in the Google Play, and using adb logcat ,you will see the offerings!
  •  

but, i can not debug it from my vscode or android studio, it weried!

Badge +2

Finally, i am using a google play account which location is oversea to sign in my emulator, it can get the offerings! 

Success Tips:

• you should follow revenuecat document to get the store status is OK
  • Then u should create a closed Testing, and should send in review(This is may be waiting for two days or more), the your app status is from Draft to Closed Testing
  • you should sign in the account supported on your app. 
  • then copy your test url in the Google Play, and using adb logcat ,you will see the offerings!
  •  

but, i can not debug it from my vscode or android studio, it weried!

u can debug your app from vscode or idea when you installed the app from the closed testing link, but the debug log will not show in the vscode or idea window, u should use adb logcat to degbu your app!