Question

iOs App Rejected: There was a problem with the App Store Exception

• 23 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Hey, before anything else I just want to clarify that I have checked the previous topics about this issue and tried to apply (if there were any) the fixes.

So my problem basically is as the title says, my iOS app gets rejected from AppStore with the following issue; There was a problem with the App Store Exception

Rejection due to exception; There was a problem with the App Store.

But the interesting part is that I can make test subscription purchases successfully on my iOs device while running through Xcode or Android studio;

Sandbox (ios device) subscription purchase successful

It is a Flutter cross-platform application, so the code-base is the exactly same as Android and here are Android vs iOs debug logs;

Android debug log, runs 100% fine
iOs debug log, runs fine on testing but gets rejected by Apple for previously mentioned exception.

Are the debug logs telling me something I fail to see or understand? I have noticed that on Android I got skuDetailsList debug that it isn’t nowhere to see in iOs debug but if there were a critical problem I believe it wouldn’t even allow me to make a test purchase right?

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I wouldn’t invest too much in this issue, Apple rejection can be plain stupid, just resubmit the app and write to them “Please retest”.  Sometimes you can’t reason with Apple rejection, sad fact. 

Badge +3

I wouldn’t invest too much in this issue, Apple rejection can be plain stupid, just resubmit the app and write to them “Please retest”.  Sometimes you can’t reason with Apple rejection, sad fact. 

Was already rejected twice just for this reason and it’s started to get saddening to resubmit the app each time asking them to test it again. 😥

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Did it eventually make it? I know it is the Apple engineer tester issue but can we ever complain to Apple?!

Badge +3

Did it eventually make it? I know it is the Apple engineer tester issue but can we ever complain to Apple?!

Yes, it got accepted after getting rejected twice for the same reason.