Question

General Questions about synchronizing user's subscription status with webhook and SDK

• 2 December 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

Hello? First, I would like to thank you for your hard work. Thanks to Revenue Cat, we are able to make our payment flow more efficient. Thank you.

I am working on synchronizing user subscription statuses using Revenue Cat's SDK and Web Hook. While working, I have some questions regarding the following:

1. During the App's Life Cycle, when CustomerInfo changes, what is the relationship between the timing of this change and the timing when the WebHook event sends a request to the backend server? Is there no guarantee that the request for the WebHook event is sent before the CustomerInfo is updated? If there is no relationship between them, how can we manage the user's subscription status with the database? 
  2. Users can purchase products both <1> during the app's life cycle and <2> outside of the app's life cycle, with the latter case being when they can directly change their subscription products. How does Revenue Cat detect subscription-related actions initiated by users in scenario <2>?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!