Solved

Free trial on Android is empty (Flutter)

• 20 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +5

Hey, i have configured android base plan with just 1 offer to be trial 7 days but purchase package does not have introductoryPrice information on app store purchases everything works. I have backward compatible base plan but looks like trial is not, why ? I created it last week, is it because of that? In this case how to fix it ? Thanks

icon

Best answer by kaitlin 24 January 2023, 15:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Albert !

The trial needs to be marked backwards compatible as well, this is done separately. Once that’s marked, it should fetch as you expect!

Badge +5

Hey @kaitlin could you please describe how i can do that?
I did not have trial before, i believe if i would have it would convert to backward compatible automatically. But now when i added it its not. Any ideas how to fix?
Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

@Albert - I’m not sure if the trial would automatically be marked Backwards Compatible. You can change it by clicking into the overflow menu with the three dots (when you’re on the specific subscription page, like in your second screenshot) and choosing “use for deprecated billing methods”.

Badge +5

Thank you for the help, did not see triple dots + I had no Eligibility criteria but you need to have it for a backward-compatible subscription.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @kaitlin I’m having the same problem. I have the base plan and the offer already have “backwards compatible” but the introductoryPrice is still empty. Is there anything else that we can check?