Solved

[Flutter/iOS] "Platform Exception: Couldn't find product" cannot be resolved

Badge +3
  • 7 replies

I get the error in the title when I run the following

await Purchases.purchaseProduct(product.identifier);

I have verified that the Product Id is the same as the one in App Store Connect.
Bank account and taxes are already set up.

What is the problem and how do I fix it?

icon

Best answer by Cesar 31 August 2022, 07:33

View original

29 replies

Badge +4

Hello, I was facing this same “product not found issue”. I tried the following:

*Checking that product identifiers match on App Store and Revenue Cat

*Upgrading purchases_flutter package to 4.3.0

*Setting the usesStoreKit2IfAvailable property to false

*Making the purchase through the product identifier directly

*Making the purchase by fetching the package

*Check information on App Store Connect (paid apps agreement active, tax information validated, banking account status clear, and legal entity status clear). 

Now I am getting the following error:

flutter: There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).

This is weird because everything I have tried works on Android(Play Store), both on physical device and simulator. However, on Ios it does not work neither on simulator nor on physical device. 

My Revenue Cat initiation routine is as follows:

Please help!

Badge +2

Hello, I was facing this same “product not found issue”. I tried the following:

*Checking that product identifiers match on App Store and Revenue Cat

*Upgrading purchases_flutter package to 4.3.0

*Setting the usesStoreKit2IfAvailable property to false

*Making the purchase through the product identifier directly

*Making the purchase by fetching the package

*Check information on App Store Connect (paid apps agreement active, tax information validated, banking account status clear, and legal entity status clear). 

Now I am getting the following error:

flutter: There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).

This is weird because everything I have tried works on Android(Play Store), both on physical device and simulator. However, on Ios it does not work neither on simulator nor on physical device. 

My Revenue Cat initiation routine is as follows:

Please help!

have you signed the Paid Apps Agreement in App Store Connect and added your banking information under Paid Apps? I was getting that same issue and had to add and verify my bank account info before my Purchases plugin was able to retrieve the App Store available purchases

Badge +4

@normal Thanks for the response. I don’t really know what fixed the problem but I had to do all the setup process again. Also did flutter clean and deletion of podfiles. 

I am having the issue no product is available for purchase when i purchase a product. My code is await Purchases.purchaseProduct(product.identifier)

But the same code is in working when i purchase a subscription.

What should be the solution?