I have RC working fine for both Android and iOS using test sandbox. I can purchase, restore and upgrade subscriptions.
Now have sent code for production.
- Tested Android purchase in production - works fine.
- Apple has approved and am now trying to test in production, but first with Promo codes. App is in Manual release so not public yet.
When I redeem code it downloads the app, and I get to the main page of the app which checks if user has an active entitlement or not, and it comes back false, so it displays the purchase options. If you select restore purchase..it does not recognize. I am checking for PeriodType.normal but not other types.
So what I need to know is how RC handles Apple Promo codes (this is the 100 promo codes you can use for influencers)?
- is PeriodType normal, trial, unknown, or intro?
- I assume the isActive will be false
- is there any difference with Google Play promotion codes?
I don't have debugging turned on as it is my production code, so I cannot see this.
If I know what PeriodType RC sets for a redeemed code then I can handle.
Is there any other value you setting in purchaseInfo for Promo code that a developer needs to know?