Segment and Filter dashboard by custom attribute

• 17 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

We have custom subscribers attributes like persona and we would like to be able to segment and filter graph based on this. I don’t think it’s possible today, is it in a planned featured? It would really help to estimate LTV and revenue per persona.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Matthieu Rouif! We’ve heard this request before and we are considering solutions how to support this in a scalable way. The big issue is that you can set any number of subscriber attributes, and it would be difficult from both a data structure and a UX perspective to support a potentially unlimited number of subscriber attributes for segmentation and filtering (in a way that remains performant). It’s on the list, though, to find a solution that works for use cases like yours! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hey @Jens , to be honest, we were just pushing one or two attributes for that. You could

have a manual validation of the attribute like firebase is doing?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Yeah something like that is the idea, limiting the attributes that can be used, or defining a custom attribute (e.g., `customer_segment`) that can be used to segment and filter charts. 

Badge +6

I need this feature too please. I see ‘keyword’ is usable in segments. Can I co-opt ‘keyword’ to segment by custom cohorts? If yes, how do I set keyword from the client / app?