Skip to main content
Question

How to grant PRO access for all products with one product purchase?

Can somebody help me, I’m stuck! 

I’m trying to set up purchases in my iOS app with Revenue Cat.

in my app I have 4 products (different training plans: 2 - are monthly subscriptions, 2 - non consumable IAPs). One of my subscription product is kind a PRO, by buying it I should grant access to all 4 programs. But I don’t understand how should I organize my offerings and entitlements so that buying this one PRO product gives access to all other products.

What I’ve tried. I made 4 offerings for each product. and made 4 entitlements, 3 - per each separate products and 1 pro entitlement with all 4 products. And what I get - if i buy one of non-consumables I open 2 entitlements - one for this product, and the pro one, that also contains this product. This is definitely not what I want. 

I would highly appreciate any help!!! 

2 replies

Badge +3

Well. I suddenly realized what I need to do… instead of creating a PRO entitlement, I just need to make a PRO product, which I add to each entitlement and therefore by purchasing this PRO product I make  active all the entitlements, associated with this product… its damn easy, but for some reason it took me almost a week to realize this… 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Glad you figured it out! The easiest way to achieve this is as you said, by creating a single product with each of those entitlements attached. Alternatively, you could create a PRO entitlement for that product and then have some logic that gives access to all 4 programs, but it is much simpler to go with the prior.