Can you change the currency shown in the RevenueCat dashboards from USD?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I understand that the currency of the product is handled by the App Store, but when viewing the RevenueCat dashboards, the prices are always converted to USD currently.

Is there a way to set the currency displayed in RevenueCat?

Thanks,

Brent

22 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Brent, 

Unfortunately there is no way to display a different currency to USD in the dashboard at the moment. I will pass the request to the product team for consideration.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks Miguel, surely this is a fundamental need for all of your customers outside the US. Any indication as to when this will be available in future?

Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi all,

Thanks (sincerely) for the feedback! It’s quite helpful. Unfortunately we don’t have an update on supporting additional currencies in the Dashboard at this time, but it is something we’ll continue to keep in mind as a future improvement to make our data on the site easier to use.

Dan

Product Manager

Badge +2

Hey, just jumping in the second this! I can imagine it’d be a nightmare to implement 😅 but even if it were just converted to the desired currency based on the current days/weeks exchange rate, I think that’d do the job for most. As a starting block, I’d personally prioritise GBP and EUR. 🤷 Keep up the great work folks! 

Badge +5

Being able to show the Dashboard in Euros would be very helpful for our company, too. I assume there is still no update on this?

Greetings from Berlin! :) 

Badge +3

Would love to have Australian Dollars too. Hope this will be released soon. 🙂

Badge +2

+1

I’d love to see this being prioritized because the currently shown data is not correct.

For example: most of our purchases are made in EUR (and so is the payment by Apple/Google). However, RevenueCat shows USD which is not reflecting the actual numbers. Not sure how the exchange rates are calculated but as 95% of the cashflow is in EUR it can only have negative impact.

Thanks!

Badge +6

Would love to see this as well (€ in our case)

Badge
As of now, probably there is no option to show currency in it.
Badge

I am also not getting this option but may be this option is not present in Revenucat.

Badge

Personally, I’d love this feature! I do however understand the complexity to adding an additional currency.

If the product team is busy planning this feature, please keep in mind to also add the additional currencies in the event data. That’ll be very helpful.

Badge

I think this feature is quite important for non-US countries. Untill that feature is implemented, the data is usefull for general statistics but it’s quite useless from a financial prospective.

Badge

Hey! We would also like this to be prioritised. We are an EU company and operating only with EUR. It’s very confusing to have RC in USD. :(

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi RevenueCat Team, 

any news on this highly requested feature? USD also does not make sense for us at all, as we are also not operating in US. Is there anywhere a roadmap available, so that I can check what features are coming up next? 

Best regards

Badge +3

Would love to see AUD added as an option for the dashboard!

I'm working in two companies (BR and UK) and would love to see this feature added too.

Badge +2

Same here -- we have a very EU-local app and the amounts in USD make little sense. Also unclear where the exchange rate comes from?

Badge +2

Same here, the UX is far from good: we have to convert currencies manually from USD to EUR (and so on for every country we open). Please act on it quickly 🙏

Badge +2

Having revenue only in USD is a major disadvantage of Revenue Cat and makes our lives so much harder having to convert into GBP. Please find a fix for this ASAP

Badge +3

Our 
ARR/MRR and reporting is crazy off due to this. 

This is a major issue.

Any update on this issue. There should be option to change currency to GBP. This should be consider a main drawback of an dashboard to show total renew. 

Badge +4

This is an extremely basic feature. We are currently forced to rely upon a third-party app to get our local currency, which is unacceptable given the monthly fee we pay to revenueCat. This feature appears to be low down on your priority list, but given how easy a basic version would be to implement and the inconvenience it causes your users, I hope you’ll reconsider. 

We all know that any conversion will be an approximation, as Apple will settle in USD, and their conversation rate will be applied at that time, but it’s very helpful to have ballpark values in our local currency. 
Users have been asking for this feature for years; it is unbelievable it's still outstanding. Certainly, you could build a more robust feature in the future, one that locks in the correct exchange rate at the time of settlement so historical transaction data isn’t affected by current currency fluctuations, but for now, a simple live exchange rate would be helpful (just warn users of the volatile nature of foreign exchange and that the base is in USD etc.).