Solved

Can't find the "App Store configuration section"

• 16 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hi!

The docs (https://docs.revenuecat.com/docs/apple-server-notifications) mention the step “Scroll to the App Store configuration section, and copy the entire URL provided under Apple Server Notification URL [in the RevenueCat dashboard]”. However, I don’t see that section at all. 

Is there anything I can do to make this section show up?

icon

Best answer by cody 17 December 2021, 17:36

View original

5 replies

Badge +3

I am having the same issue as well

Badge +3

Hi. I’m not seeing that “Apple Server Notification URL” as well. It’s strange, as I have a different project that is a few weeks old and I’m seeing it there. 

Are your apps published already? I am working on an app that is not yet published, so maybe it has to do with that? 

Badge +3

Hi. I’m not seeing that “Apple Server Notification URL” as well. It’s strange, as I have a different project that is a few weeks old and I’m seeing it there. 

Are your apps published already? I am working on an app that is not yet published, so maybe it has to do with that? 

Hey, no, my app is not published at the moment. It doesn’t make too much sense to make the webhook endpoint only visible when the app is published, ummm.

Badge +3

Hey, no, my app is not published at the moment. It doesn’t make too much sense to make the webhook endpoint only visible when the app is published, ummm.

Hi. Well, yeah I agree, but maybe there is some configuration RevenueCat needs to do (for which it requires to see the app in the store) before providing us with that link? We might need to get in touch with support unless they answer here soon. 

I’m going for the moment to continue developing without that link and then see if it appears after the app is published, which should be in a few days hopefully. 

I will post an update if I find anything else useful.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey all! Thanks for reporting this issue, I just sent this over to our engineering team to take a look as that section should be available for new projects. We’ll provide an update here as soon as possible.

Update: This has now been resolved. Please refresh your app settings in the dashboard to see your notification URL. Let me know if you’re still not seeing it or something doesn’t seem right!