Question

Firebase Integration - please send rc_trail_converted event as well

• 15 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Currently the firebase integration sends both trial conversions and renewals as the same event to firebase (purchase), and this is a problem when it comes to running google ads. 

In google ads, we wish to see how many trials converted from a campaign, but since this isn’t a separate event, renewals and trial conversions are combined and its not possible to see the number of new paying subscribers that we obtained by a google ads campaign. 

Can RevenueCat please add the ability to also send the the trial converted event as rc_trial_converted ?

This would be a great help. 

Below is the current Firebase event mapping. Currently trial conversions are mapped to ‘purchase’.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Ritvik 

I would love to schedule a chat with you to better support your use case and a walk through on how you’re using these events in Google Analytics. Please let me know when you would be available for a 15 minute chat. If you prefer, you can also book some time directly using this link. In case a call or the date/time doesn’t suit you, we can also discuss on this thread. Let me know what works best for you!

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @tina 

Thanks for the reply! I sent over a DM in the forum to discuss further. Thanks!