Question

after upgrade getOfferings() is broke..

• 24 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

version 3.1 was working very fine, but with the updated to 4.3 I can't call the function getOfferings().

I changed all methods to 4.3

setup → configure 

PurchaserInfo → CostumerInfo

Produkt → StoreProdukt

I write my code with Flutter and I checked all your Docs 

tbh u have to update ur docs <3

4.3 or 4.0 ? 

u write here : https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/flutter version 4.0 to install

and here https://pub.dev/packages/purchases_flutter version 4.3

restore:

https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/restoring-purchases on flutter I guess u forget to change them to 

Purchases.restorePurchases();

Im done, I changed the version, created new share secrets, attached all again, read all post from other members, but nothing was helpfully….

i invest over 20 hours, to go save thats not my fault.. pls I need helpful brains.

Call with getOfferings():

‘’’

[Purchases] - WARN: ⚠️ The appUserID passed to logIn is the same as the one already cached. No action will be taken.
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ Vending CustomerInfo from cache.
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ CustomerInfo cache is stale, updating from network in foreground.
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ GetCustomerInfoOperation: Started
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ There are no requests currently running, starting request GET subscribers/XdHehXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCBZj2
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ API request started: GET /v1/subscribers/XdHehXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCBZj2
flutter: Test:  loginResult ist CustomerInfo(entitlements: EntitlementInfos(all: {}, active: {}), allPurchaseDates: {}, activeSubscriptions: [], allPurchasedProductIdentifiers: [], nonSubscriptionTransactions: [], firstSeen: 2022-10-21T09:28:00Z, originalAppUserId: $RCAnonymousID:9bd94e2eXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX2ec, allExpirationDates: {}, requestDate: 2022-10-21T11:23:30Z, latestExpirationDate: null, originalPurchaseDate: null, originalApplicationVersion: null, managementURL: null)
flutter: Test:  appUserID ist XdHeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXnCBZj2
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ No cached Offerings, fetching from network
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ Network operation 'GetOfferingsOperation' found with the same cache key 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXZF0...'. Skipping request.
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ API request completed: GET /v1/subscribers/XdHehaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXnCBZj2 304
[Purchases] - DEBUG: 😻 CustomerInfo updated from network.
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ GetCustomerInfoOperation: Finished
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ Serial request done: GET subscribers/XdHeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBZj2, 0 requests left in the queue
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ GetOfferingsOperation: Started
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ There are no requests currently running, starting request GET subscribers/XdHXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXZj2/offerings
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ API request started: GET /v1/subscribers/XdHXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBZj2/offerings
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ API request completed: GET /v1/subscribers/XdHXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBZj2/offerings 304
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ No existing products cached, starting store products request for: ["kuXXXXXXXXX4", "kuXXXXXXXXXg", "kuXXXXXXXXXg", "kXXXXXXXXXg", "kXXXXXXXXXg", "kXXXXXXXXXg", "kuXXXXXXXXXg_5", "kXXXXXXXXXg", "unXXXXXXXXt", "kunXXXXXXXXX10"]
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ Found an existing request for products: ["kuXXXXXXXXX4", "kuXXXXXXXXXg", "kuXXXXXXXXXg", "kXXXXXXXXXg", "kXXXXXXXXXg", "kXXXXXXXXXg", "kuXXXXXXXXXg_5", "kXXXXXXXXXg", "unXXXXXXXXt", "kunXXXXXXXXX10"], appending to completion
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ GetOfferingsOperation: Finished
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ Serial request done: GET subscribers/XdXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBZj2/offerings, 0 requests left in the queue
[Default] [StoreKit] Received error that does not have a corresponding StoreKit Error:
Error Domain=ASDErrorDomain Code=950 "Unhandled exception" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Unhandled exception, NSLocalizedFailureReason=An unknown error occurred}
[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ Store products request failed! Error: Der Vorgang konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden. (RevenueCat.ProductsFetcherSK2.Error-Fehler 0.)
[Purchases] - ERROR: 🍎‼️ There was a problem with the App Store.
[Purchases] - ERROR: 🍎‼️ Error fetching offerings - Der Vorgang konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden. (RevenueCat.OfferingsManager.Error-Fehler 1.)
Underlying error: There was a problem with the App Store.
[Purchases] - ERROR: 🍎‼️ Error fetching offerings - Der Vorgang konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden. (RevenueCat.OfferingsManager.Error-Fehler 1.)
[Purchases] - ERROR: 😿‼️ There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). 
More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty
flutter: Test:  error PlatformException(23, There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). 
More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty, {message: There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). 
More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty, underlyingErrorMessage: There was a problem with the App Store., code: 23, readableErrorCode: CONFIGURATION_ERROR, readable_error_code: CONFIGURATION_ERROR}, null), 

‘’’

manuel api call:

‘’’

{current_offering_id: kuXXXXg, offerings: [{description: EXXXXug, identifier: kuXXXXg, packages: [{identifier: $rc_annual, platform_product_identifier: kXXXXug}]}, {description: EXXXXe, identifier: kXXXXug, packages: [{identifier: $rc_annual, platform_product_identifier: kuXXXXug}]}, {description: KuXXXXen, identifier: kuXXXXg, packages: [{identifier: $rc_annual, platform_product_identifier: kuXXXXug}]}, {description: DXXXXugen, identifier: kuXXXX4, packages: [{identifier: $rc_annual, platform_product_identifier: kXXXX4}]}, {description: DrKunXXXXn, identifier: kXXXX0, packages: [{identifier: $rc_annual, platform_product_identifier: kuXXXX10}]}, {description: ZeXXXXen, identifier: kXXXX5, packages: [{identifier: $rc_annual, platform_product_identifier: kXXXX5}]}, {description: 25XXXXen, identifier: kXXXXg, packages: [{identifier: $rc_annual, platform_product_identifier: kXXXXg}]}, {description: 5XXXXen, identifier: kXXXXg, packages: [{identifier: $rc_annual, platform_product_identifier: kXXXXg}]}, {description: 10XXXXnzte FaXXXXen, identifier: kXXXXg, packages: [{identifier: $rc_annual, platform_product_identifier: kXXXXg}]}, {description: UnXXXXen, identifier: uXXXXzt, packages: [{identifier: $rc_annual, platform_product_identifier: uXXXXzt}]}]}

‘’’

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @Aiiboo!

Thank you for the heads up for places where our docs still show deprecated methods, we always appreciate it. I’ll go ahead and make sure those get updated.

Regarding the error you’re receiving - Store Problem  can be a tough error to debug, as all the information we are getting is that there is a problem with the connection to the App Store. This typically comes down to a Configuration issue. There are a few common things to check:

• You’ve signed your ‘Paid Applications Agreement’
  • Product identifiers are exactly the same in the app store as they are in RevenueCat, and are in the ‘Ready to Submit’ or ‘Approved’ state.
  • If possible, test on a physical device rather than the simulator.
  • If all of the above looks correct, try to create a new sandbox user and test with them.

Hope this helps!

Badge +2

I Testet it on physical devices and on simulater.

Im signed in Paid Applications Agreement

All was the same! I deleted all and I created a new project with only one subscribe on Appstore Connect.

I Refreshed all Shared Secrets. 

I don't now why u don't understand me? AFTER A UPGRADE is ur function getOfferings() Broken!

IN THE VERSION 3.1 WAS WORKING WELL, FINE, GREATE AND NOW, that's not working...

“””version 3.1 was working very fine, but with the updated to 4.3 I can't call the function getOfferings().”””

I testet it now with version 4.5 no different to 4.3 getOfferings is actually Broken...

Badge +2

I found the problem, 

its in combine with Pods or Firebase core,cloude,store,auth idk..

when u run over flutter, then u get a problem that's only say no offers..

example: 

‘’’[Purchases] - ERROR: 🍎‼️ There was a problem with the App Store.
[Purchases] - ERROR: 🍎‼️ Error fetching offerings - The operation couldn’t be completed. (RevenueCat.OfferingsManager.Error error 1.)
[Purchases] - ERROR: 😿‼️ There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). ‘’’

if u then run this over Xcode u get first a error like: 

‘’’Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code’’’

u can remove this error  with this issue temporär = StackOverflow

then u can run again with Xcode and its works, but it didn't works when u run it after in Flutter..

I needed over 20hours to check, why its not working, so can u work for a solution, that's not temporary ?