Question

Stuck on configuration error. Can't access the product.

• 13 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Using the SDK for Capacitor

I have a single subscription in App Store Connect that is in Ready to Submit status. The id matches that registered with RevenueCat.

App Store Connect Free and Paid Apps Agreements are Active. Banking connecting is Clear.

I’m using `cap run ios` to run the app on my ipad.

`await Purchases.getOfferings();`
gives me the error code #23 saying that there’s a problem with the configuration in App Store Connect.

I’ve also tried to access the subscription directly, like this:
`await Purchases.getProducts(["subscription_id"])`
But that gives me this error:

`Unhandled Promise Rejection: Error: Must provide productIdentifiers parameter`

Any suggestions on what I am missing or could do differently? Thank you!

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi! Could you share the debug logs that reproduce this? You can enable debug logs by following this guide.

Badge

Hi! Could you share the debug logs that reproduce this? You can enable debug logs by following this guide.

My debug logs look like this:

0 {logLevel: "DEBUG", message: "ℹ️ No cached Offerings, fetching from network"}
1 {message: "ℹ️ Network operation 'GetOfferingsOperation' found…e cache key 'GetOfferingsOpe…'. Skipping request.", logLevel: "DEBUG"}
2 {logLevel: "DEBUG", message: "ℹ️ There are no requests currently running, starti……/offerings"}
3 {message: "ℹ️ API request started: GET '/v1/subscribers/…/offerings'", logLevel: "DEBUG"}
4 {logLevel: "DEBUG", message: "ℹ️ API request completed: GET '/v1/subscribers/…/offerings' (304)"}
5 {logLevel: "DEBUG", message: "ℹ️ No existing products cached, starting store products request for: [\"sub365\"]"}
6 {message: "ℹ️ Found an existing request for products: [\”sub365\"], appending to completion", logLevel: "DEBUG"}
7 {logLevel: "DEBUG", message: "ℹ️ GetOfferingsOperation: Finished"}
8 {message: "ℹ️ Serial request done: GET /v1/subscribers/…/offerings, 0 requests left in the queue", logLevel: "DEBUG"}
9 {logLevel: "DEBUG", message: "ℹ️ GetCustomerInfoOperation: Started"}
10 {logLevel: "DEBUG", message: "ℹ️ There are no requests currently running, starti…"}
11 {logLevel: "DEBUG", message: "ℹ️ API request started: GET '/v1/subscribers/…”}
12 {logLevel: "DEBUG", message: "😻 Store products request received response"}
13 {message: "😻 Store products request finished", logLevel: "DEBUG"}
14 {message: "🍎‼️ Error fetching offerings - The operation coul…ormation: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty", logLevel: "ERROR"}
15 {message: "🍎‼️ Error fetching offerings - The operation coul…ormation: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty", logLevel: "ERROR"}
16 {logLevel: "ERROR", message: "😿‼️ There is an issue with your configuration. Ch…ormation: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty"}
17 {logLevel: "DEBUG", message: "ℹ️ API request completed: GET '/v1/subscribers/…’ (304)"}
18 {message: "😻 CustomerInfo updated from network.", logLevel: "DEBUG"}
19 {message: "ℹ️ GetCustomerInfoOperation: Finished", logLevel: "DEBUG"}
20 {logLevel: "DEBUG", message: "ℹ️ Serial request done: GET /v1/subscribers/… 0 requests left in the queue"}

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Badge

Resolved! I needed to correctly update the Bundle ID in XCode to match that in App Store Connect.