Solved

StoreKitTest rereceipt is not valid error

• 21 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Testing on iPadPro simulator, when I try to purchase I see native alert of Apple which shows successful purchase but purchase function handler returns error below. I didn’t set  .with(usesStoreKit2IfAvailable: true) 

SDK:RevenueCat (4.22.0)

Purchases.shared.purchase(package:selectedPackage) { transaction, purchaseInfo, error, userCancelled in
[Purchases] - ERROR: 💰 Product purchase for '1_Credit' failed with error: Error Domain=RevenueCat.ErrorCode Code=8 "The receipt is not valid." UserInfo={source_function=parseUnsuccessfulResponse(), readable_error_code=INVALID_RECEIPT, rc_response_status_code=400, source_file=RevenueCat/HTTPClient.swift:528, NSLocalizedDescription=The receipt is not valid., rc_backend_error_code=7103, NSUnderlyingError=0x6000031e1fe0 {Error Domain=RevenueCat.BackendErrorCode Code=7103 "The receipt is not valid." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=The receipt is not valid., rc_backend_error_code=7103}}}

icon

Best answer by MarcosC 21 June 2023, 20:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @ozgur 

Are you using a storekit configuration file? if so, have you uploaded the corresponding certificate to RevenueCat?

Link: https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/apple-app-store#ios-14-only-testing-on-the-simulator

Badge +4

Hi @MarcosC yes I’m using storekit config file. I didn’t upload it there, will check it again after uploading, thanks for the info.

Badge +4

thank you @MarcosC it worked.