Question

RevenueCat Documentation in Objective-C

• 22 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Where can I find the RevenueCat SDK documentation in Objective-C? I’m not using Swift directly (though I link to several Swift libs) and I’m having a difficult time integrating without Objective-C docs.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @Dalmazio ,

We are sorry about that, we are currently reworking how we do code snippets in our documentation and you can expect to see more up-to-date code examples in our docs in the future as well as more code snippets in different languages. 

Badge +4

Alright. In the mean time, I’m adding iOS app extensions support to my app, following the instructions here: https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/ios-app-extensions

However the code snippet is only in Swift. I tried converting to Objective-C which looks like this:

NSUserDefaults * defaults = [[NSUserDefaults alloc] initWithSuiteName:kSummaryWidgetAppGroupName];    

[RCPurchases configureWithAPIKey:kRevenueCatAPIKey appUserID:nil observerMode:NO userDefaults:defaults];

But Xcode gives this warning:

'configureWithAPIKey:appUserID:observerMode:userDefaults:' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 1 - 'configure' has been renamed to 'configure(with:)'

Can I safely ignore this warning?