Solved

PurchaserInfo doesn't return all entitlements

• 19 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

I added a new entitlement with 3 products. When reading PurchaserInfo object in code, I can only see the old 2 ones. The last added is not in the list. I waited for like 12 hours, thinking RevenueCat needs more time to propagate the change. However this didn’t affect the end result. I’ve checked docs to make sure there is nothing more I need to do to make things work.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by ryan 19 October 2021, 17:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hey @Stefan! The PurchaserInfo object will only contain the Entitlements that the customer has purchased - so creating a new Entitlement in the dashboard won’t directly unlock it for customers. 

Badge +2

Ryan, thank you. Indeed this makes sense. However, the PurchaserInfo returns 2 entitlements of which only 1 is active. The one inactive is added because at some point, it was active? It’s some sort of history?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

However, the PurchaserInfo returns 2 entitlements of which only 1 is active. The one inactive is added because at some point, it was active? It’s some sort of history?

Yup! Entitlements never go away, they’ll just expire once the subscription has lapsed. You can use this to tell if a customer was previously subscribed. Maybe offer them a lower priced product to get them to sign up again or send them a feedback survey :) 

Badge +2

Thank you for clarifying that.