Question

Problem with the SKPaymentTransaction missing a transaction date

• 16 August 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge +3

I’m trying to set up our payment at my workplace and I encountered a problem I cannot find others are having.

Everything works, in theory and practically which is weird, but I still get warning logs in console when clicking the purchase button in app.

So as soon as I click the purchase button I get two warning/error in log:

[Purchases] - WARN: 🍎‼️ There is a problem with the SKPaymentTransaction missing a transaction date - this is an issue with the App Store.
[Purchases] - WARN: 🍎‼️ There is a problem with the SKPaymentTransaction missing a transaction identifier - this is an issue with the App Store.

However, I still get the prompt to purchase and I fill in my sandbox account details and hit buy. Everything is successful. The customer and data shows up on RevenueCat list. However the billing shows up as an error in customer info in RevenueCat in the details of history for customer.

I found this post on RC forums with same issue but the solution was to create a new sandbox user and to make sure to activate the apple account (which I did) and still didn’t work.

I don’t know what to do. Anyone have any ideas? I’m not willing to risk this will be resolved just by going live with real users.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!