Solved

None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from the Play Store.

• 21 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I’m unable to fetch offerings.

The command:

Purchases.getOfferings()

Returns this error:

underlyingErrorMessage: There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from the Play Store.

I’ve followed the tutorials around, and all was working fine until I’ve upgraded my “react-native-purchases” package to version 5.0.2.

I’ve got an app in production with package version 4.5.2, and it works simply fine. The offering shows up, and the purchase gets completed.

Although when I run it with the 5.0.2 I’ve got no products.

In the upgrade process I’ve changes the authentication process to the new one:

Purchases.configure({ apiKey: pubKey, appUserID: null, observerMode: false, useAmazon: false });

icon

Best answer by Paulo Silva 23 November 2022, 14:47

View original

5 replies

Badge +4

Hello

We are facing the same issue, did you manage to solve it some how?

Badge +2

After following these steps, I restarted my phone and it worked without error.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hello

We are facing the same issue, did you manage to solve it some how?

Hi.
Yeah, solved it. Turned out I was using diferent package names. One on the Google Play Console and the RevenueCat project settings, and another one on the Android Studio/AndroidManifest.
So when I compiled to run on device (or emulator) they clash… silently!

Badge +2

Different bundle ID’s turned out to be my problem.  When I built a version of the iOS app to test on my phone, I used a bundle ID that added “.local-dev” to the standard bundle ID that I was using in App Store Connect.  I did another build that used the same bundle ID I had entered in App Store Connect (i.e. without adding “.local-dev” to the end), and the offering data was returned successfully in the new build.

Badge +2

Hey just for other people who made the same mistake as I did and also faced this empty offerings. 

My error was that I forgot to call PurchasesConfiguration with the android key… it was calling the IOS api key so it failed to return the right products in Android!! 

This is my 2 cents!