Skip to main content
Question

Issue with Fetching Offerings in Expo Project - Configuration Problem

• 16 August 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I've encountered an issue while integrating RevenueCat into my Expo project, and I need some guidance to resolve it.

Here's what I have done so far:

1. I initially added my products to App Store Connect.
  2. Then, I connected my App Store Connect account to RevenueCat using the App Store Connect API.
  3. After that, I tried to create new products in RevenueCat, and I was able to list the products directly from App Store Connect. I successfully added them from there.
  4. I created my offers and linked them to the products.

However, when I run const offerings = await Purchases.getOfferings(); in my Expo project, I encounter the following error:

>Error: There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).
More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty]

I am trying with my physically device.

I reviewed the documentation at the link provided, but I wasn't able to pinpoint what might be missing or incorrectly configured. I haven't done any additional setup beyond what I've described above.

Could there be something I'm overlooking in the configuration, or is there a specific step I might have missed? Any advice on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

Exactly the same process and its happening to me as well - would love to hear if you solve this

Hi! Has it been 24+ hours since you created the products as App Store Connect can sometimes take sometime to propagate the products? Can you verify that you are logged into the test user? Can you also let me know how you are running the test build in Expo?