Question

Flutter - RevenueCat plugin as observer of in_app_purchase 2.0.1

• 25 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +5

Hi,

I’m trying to include RevenueCat plugin as an observer to our subscriptions code that uses flutter in_app_purchases flutter plugin v 2.0.1. But our code is failing because the difference in undelying BillingLibrary SDK versions of the plugins. I’m having a hard time finding a version of the RevenueCat  plugin that uses the same or compatible version of Android’s BillingLibrary SDK version, can someone help me with that?

Thank you,

Luka

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hey @Luka 

Is this the pub.dev package that you’re using? https://pub.dev/packages/in_app_purchase Taking a look at their changelog, it looks like they are currently on Google Billing Library 3.0. You can use the 1.3.1 Flutter SDK version to be compatible. 

For future reference,  we are planning on providing a mapping between Android SDK’s and their respective BillingClient version. In the meantime you can take a look at our Android SDK changelog, we updated BillingClient to 3.0.0 in the 3.3.0 Android Purchases SDK release and BillingClient 3.0.1 in 3.5.2 Android Purchases SDK release. Each hybrid SDK has a VERSIONS.md file that you can check out to map SDK releases between the hybrid, Android, and iOS SDKs. You can use any Flutter Purchases SDK version that maps to Android 3.3.0 - 3.5.1 SDK versions. In this case, both Flutter Purchases SDK 1.3.0 or 1.3.1 will be compatible.