Question

Error fetching offerings

• 18 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have the following error when I run the SwiftUI application on the devise (iOS) or via the iOS simulator:
---

🍎‼️ Error fetching offerings - The operation couldn’t be completed. (RevenueCat.OfferingsManager.Error error 1.)

There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). 

More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty
---

How I initialise the RevenueCat SDK

import SwiftUI
import RevenueCat
import RevenueCatUI

@main
struct SpeedApp: App {
init() {
Purchases.logLevel = .debug
Purchases.configure(withAPIKey: "...token...", appUserID: "1")
}

var body: some Scene {
WindowGroup {
ContentView()
}
}
}

My setup:

1. RevenueCat and AppStore App configuration have same bundle ID.
  2. Product id for the subscription in RevenueCat and AppStore the same (I’ve loaded the products in RevenueCat via the App Connect API).
  3. The AppStore subscription has the `Ready to Submit` status in App Store. The application is not published. 
  4. The subscription has a screenshot in the Review Information section in App Store.

How can I figure out the issue, and what is the possible solution? 

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @vladimir-pavlov,

This is tricky to figure out because the issue is somewhere in App Store Connect, Xcode, or your RevenueCat configuration, not in your app’s code. A couple more things to check:

1. Have you signed the Paid Applications Agreement?
  2. Have you set up a bank account and all tax information in App Store Connect?
  3. Are you using StoreKitTest configuration files?
  4. Are you trying to test in the simulator or on a real device?