Skip to main content

Hello. For some reason the purchases work perfectly in sandbox but production it’s not working. I can see the purchase in my revenuecat dashboard, but I don’t see any logs in my server.

To make sure I deleted the app and re installed the development build to make another purchase, and it worked perfectly, meaning the purchase appears in the RC dashboard but I also can see the logs in my server.

It’s crucial that this works because it’s my server that adds the tokens to the customer’s account.

I should mention that the app became available just a couple of hours ago in the appstore, so maybe there is something about that. And that I double checked I entered the RC URL for both sandbox and production in the Apple Appstore app information:

Hopefully somebody knows what the problem could be.

Thank you for your help

As an update: I’ve waited days but still the production server URL is not being triggered. I tried by setting them up again, and also tried by setting only the production URL.

I’ve done a lot of research but I haven’t been able to find somebody with the same problem, so I’m stuck.  Only the sandbox URL works. Hopefully somebody knows what could I do.

Hi, i have the same issue currently. Sandbox working well but i get no request on production. Server logs also show no incoming request.

Ah bro, events for one time charge only available on sandbox…

Oh my god, thank you, that explains everything. But it’s unbelievable, why would they do that?

Also in the apple developer forum I was told:
“It is recommended to never rely on App Store Server Notifications as the only source of data. If a device sends a valid signed JWS to your server, you should also unlock content. The users device may receive the transaction information before the notification arrives”