Question

react native offerings empty

• 8 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I have some issues and questions implementing revenue cat with react native and subscriptions...

There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).

Got rejected on the appstore, as the subscrition didnt work

I dont have any offerings, that can be fetched, as they are in status “Waiting for Review” in the appstore, and as I understand a version of the app needs to be approved for release with the subscriptions? 

So my questions are:
- how to get the offerings to be read in sandbox? is sandbox for just payment?
- How to approve the offerings in a new version if payment wont work?

How to test from xcode using storekit?, on react native I didnt find any info...

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @manuel-343,

Neither your app or products need to be approved for release in order for Offerings to work  - they can be in the state “Ready to Submit” or “Approved” state, and I don’t believe that being in the process of App Review should be an issue either. 

Most likely, your offerings failing to fetch is a different configuration issue. We’ve got a great guide here that breaks down the most common reasons this occurs: 

To test on Xcode with a StoreKit config file, you can follow these steps: https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/apple-app-store#step-1-add-a-storekit-configuration-file