Question

One device unable to fetch offerings, another one is able to

• 21 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

When I run the command:

Purchases.getOfferings()

I get the following error:

underlyingErrorMessage: There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from the Play Store.

The problem is that my colleague gets the offerings without a problem, so it’s not the configuration issue, we are using the same codebase and the same API key. What might be the problem?

The whole error object:

{"nativeStackAndroid":[],"userInfo":{"underlyingErrorMessage":"There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from the Play Store.\nMore information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty","readableErrorCode":"ConfigurationError","readable_error_code":"ConfigurationError","message":"There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details.","code":23},"message":"There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details.","code":"23"}

This post has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi! Are you testing with a physical device or an emulator? Would you mind double-checking that you have configured your tester correctly in the Google Play Console?