Our iOS app works ok in TestFlight but subscription offerings is coming back empty once the app is approved by apple. Our steps are
- Post to TestFlight prior to review
- Launch app and go to subscription screen - works fine
- Send for Apple Review (set to manual release)
- App passes Apple Review
- Download with a promo code
- Launch app and go to subscription screen - no products!
- Try restoring purchases - no products!
Obviously we’d like to make sure this works before we manually release, is there anything that might be stopping the offerings/products showing after the Apple Review. Is it the promo code? Or perhaps something else?
Things we’ve checked
- The bundle ID is correct
- The in-app purchase entitlement is present
- There are products in the offerings
- Our products on the App Store have passed approval
Best answer by ryanView original