How to manage Enterprise level accounts with Stripe and RevenueCat?

• 26 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

In the available subscriptions we have, we have enterprise level subscription options, where a Company can subscribe currently using Stripe and then all employees can access the Website or App and the price is define case by case.

Questions:

1.  Do I need to include those enterprise level subscriptions in ReveneCat?  Will the revenue that comes from those stand alone subscription type count toward RevenueCat fee?
  2.  How to treat someone that is upgrading their subscription to an Enterprise level from an individual one (that is offer in Android, IOS, Stripe and synch using RevenueCat)?
  3. How to treat someone that is downgrading from an Enterprise level to an individual type of account?

Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Do I need to include those enterprise level subscriptions in ReveneCat?  Will the revenue that comes from those stand alone subscription type count toward RevenueCat fee?

If you want the enterprise subscription status tracked in RevenueCat, then you would need to add it and it would count toward your RevenueCat fee.

How to treat someone that is upgrading their subscription to an Enterprise level from an individual one (that is offer in Android, IOS, Stripe and synch using RevenueCat)?

If the customer had an iOS or Android subscription, they would first have to cancel that through the stores first (the cancellation would get picked up by RevenueCat), then they could sign up for your Enterprise plan through Stripe.

How to treat someone that is downgrading from an Enterprise level to an individual type of account?

I guess this depends a bit on how you’re tracking Enterprise subscriptions and if they’re in RevenueCat already or not, but the logic should all be abstracted through RevenueCat and the customer could just cancel via Stripe then purchase through the app.

Badge +1

Thank you!