Question

How do you run product sale reports?

• 2 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I am attempting to get a number of units of each product we have sold on a daily/weekly/monthly basis but it doesn’t seem to be clear. 

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hey! 

You know, I think that’s actually not something our charts support. We can segment revenue by product but that won’t get you units.

I know this is trivial to pull from App Store Connect if you are on iOS. I’ll pass this along as a feature request to our charts team though because I think we should support it.

Badge +1

That would be great. I’m currently pulling data from iOS, Playstore and stripe. It would be great to have a centralised report on RC 

Badge +5

Hey! 

You know, I think that’s actually not something our charts support. We can segment revenue by product but that won’t get you units.

I know this is trivial to pull from App Store Connect if you are on iOS. I’ll pass this along as a feature request to our charts team though because I think we should support it.

As you mentioned before, I think, according to what I see, we still cannot see the unit sales daily/weekly/monthly. In my case, checking daily sales is really important. I wonder when we will have this feature?