Question

Error enumerating unfinished transactions: Error Domain=ASDErrorDomain Code=509 "No active account" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=No active account}

• 7 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

i have a flutter app about daily horoscope and tarot cards i’ve done sandbox tester and all the other revenuecat settings when i try to test it in my iphone i come up to this error in my logs

[configure] DEBUG: ℹ️ Configuring SDK using RevenueCat's UserDefaults suite.

[identity] DEBUG: 👤 Identifying App User ID

[configure] DEBUG: ℹ️ Debug logging enabled

[configure] DEBUG: ℹ️ SDK Version - 4.25.6

[configure] DEBUG: ℹ️ Bundle ID - com.josephmp5.seeryuso

[configure] DEBUG: ℹ️ System Version - Version 16.6 (Build 20G75)

[configure] DEBUG: ℹ️ Not using a simulator.

[configure] DEBUG: 👤 No initial App User ID

[configure] DEBUG: ℹ️ Purchases is configured with response verification disabled

[configure] DEBUG: ℹ️ Delegate set

[offering] DEBUG: ℹ️ Offerings cache is stale, updating from network in foreground

[network] DEBUG: ℹ️ GetOfferingsOperation: Started

[network] DEBUG: ℹ️ There are no requests currently running, starting request GET /v1/subscribers/$RCAnonymousID%3A9c7fc92bbe7b456e9097840806f86e30/offerings

[network] DEBUG: ℹ️ API request started: GET '/v1/subscribers/$RCAnonymousID%3A9c7fc92bbe7b456e9097840806f86e30/offerings'

[network] DEBUG: ℹ️ API request completed: GET '/v1/subscribers/$RCAnonymousID%3A9c7fc92bbe7b456e9097840806f86e30/offerings' (304)

[store_kit] DEBUG: ℹ️ No existing products cached, starting store products request for: ["dailyhoroscope_3999_1y", "dailyhoroscope_599_1m"]

[network] DEBUG: ℹ️ GetOfferingsOperation: Finished

i dont know what to do really, there is 2-3 posts about it on internet and i tried their solutions but that didnt work i appreciated if you have a solution thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

Happy to help here. The logs end before I see an error. Those messages are just saying that there were no cached offerings on the device, so they’re being fetched from RevenueCat’s servers. Did the getOfferings call return an array of offerings for you?

Badge

Hi,

Happy to help here. The logs end before I see an error. Those messages are just saying that there were no cached offerings on the device, so they’re being fetched from RevenueCat’s servers. Did the getOfferings call return an array of offerings for you?

hi my error log is this “Error enumerating unfinished transactions: Error Domain=ASDErrorDomain Code=509 "No active account" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=No active account}”

i created a sandbox test account and i’m using my own iphone i dont know whats cause this problem

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Looks like that’s an Apple error. If you log out and log back into your test account, does it resolve the error? Also, are you on a simulator or physical device?

Badge

Looks like that’s an Apple error. If you log out and log back into your test account, does it resolve the error? Also, are you on a simulator or physical device?

no not simulator i’m using my own iphone i log in many times for the test but same result also i’m experiencing similar thing on andorid side too i uploaded to play store as closed test and used on testers android device and cant get the products or offerings but i saw in internet that in offerings page in revenuecat in actions section they select make current but in my account i cant click that button it cannot clickable so maybe thats the problem but i dont know

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Not being able to mark the offering as current is an issue, can you open a support ticket so I can take a closer look at your account?