Solved

iOS 15.4 Redeem Cod bug

Show first post

32 replies

Badge +5

After more testing, it seems like it’s now not working in Sandbox but working correctly in Production. 

There’s nothing to do on your side, we’re in touch with Apple to help them reproduce but ultimately the fix will have to come from them

Thank you, 

Does look like it is a Sandbox issue. Just downloaded the app and it works on production. 

Thank you

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

After more testing, it seems like it’s now not working in Sandbox but working correctly in Production. 

There’s nothing to do on your side, we’re in touch with Apple through the radar but ultimately the fix will have to come from them

Badge +5

Update here: the iOS bug has been fixed, so `presentCodeRedemptionSheet()` now works as expected on all OS versions. 

@balsalobre I’m sorry I missed your reply! The answer is that you don’t need to do anything - this will automatically work on all SDK versions, no action needed 😃

Let me know if you run into anything else!

Hello Andy, 

I’m on 15.4.1 and this issue is happening to me. Any updates or news about this bug as of today? Is this an Apple Bug, or RevenueCats ? How can I fix this ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Update here: the iOS bug has been fixed, so `presentCodeRedemptionSheet()` now works as expected on all OS versions. 

@balsalobre I’m sorry I missed your reply! The answer is that you don’t need to do anything - this will automatically work on all SDK versions, no action needed 😃

Let me know if you run into anything else!

Badge +2

Hi! 👋🏻 Thanks for reporting! 

Sadly the bug is a part of iOS 15.4 itself, so updating to 4.1.0 won’t fix it. We’ve reported it to Apple and we will just have to wait for it to get fixed 😢

Hey Andy, I was going to ask about that and saw this post. When (if) they fix that, would it be on your side (i.e., do I need to update to a newer version of your SDK -I´m using CocoaPods-) or do I just need to wait for another iOS release?

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi! 👋🏻 Thanks for reporting! 

Sadly the bug is a part of iOS 15.4 itself, so updating to 4.1.0 won’t fix it. We’ve reported it to Apple and we will just have to wait for it to get fixed 😢

Badge +4

Hello. We are having the same issue and opened https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-ios/issues/1404