Solved

[Flutter/iOS] "Platform Exception: Couldn't find product" cannot be resolved

Show first post

29 replies

Badge +2

having the same experience as Syed

(iOS 15.4 (physical device), Flutter v2.10.1, purchases_flutter: 4.2.1 and 4.3.0, AppStore Connect)

→ ProductIDs match RevCat & App Store Connect, config includes setting usesStoreKit2IfAvailable to false

→ In-App Purchases/Subscriptions status is Ready to Submit

→ Paid Apps Agreement Signed

→ Also tried making a new productID

→ NOT using a StoreKit Configuration File

→ API keys added, SDK configured.

@sal and @Turan Gurler is setting usesStoreKit2IfAvailable to false all you did? Are you all on a newer version of Flutter?

I also tried logging in on a new user account with a new appUserId for the SDK.

ALSO, adding my own Store Kit Configuration in Xcode did let me call the iOS purchase sheet but not sure if adding that config has an impact on the RevCat side.

Badge +2

having the same experience as Syed

(iOS 15.4 (physical device), Flutter v2.10.1, purchases_flutter: 4.2.1 and 4.3.0, AppStore Connect)

→ ProductIDs match RevCat & App Store Connect, config includes setting usesStoreKit2IfAvailable to false

→ In-App Purchases/Subscriptions status is Ready to Submit

→ Paid Apps Agreement Signed

→ Also tried making a new productID

→ NOT using a StoreKit Configuration File

→ API keys added, SDK configured.

@sal and @Turan Gurler is setting usesStoreKit2IfAvailable to false all you did? Are you all on a newer version of Flutter?

I also tried logging in on a new user account with a new appUserId for the SDK.

ALSO, adding my own Store Kit Configuration in Xcode did let me call the iOS purchase sheet but not sure if adding that config has an impact on the RevCat side.

UPDATE -_- working now… already had signed the Paid Apps Agreement and filled out my banking info -- BUT my banking info was still in the “processing” state so just had to wait overnight.

Badge +4

Hello, I was facing this same “product not found issue”. I tried the following:

*Checking that product identifiers match on App Store and Revenue Cat

*Upgrading purchases_flutter package to 4.3.0

*Setting the usesStoreKit2IfAvailable property to false

*Making the purchase through the product identifier directly

*Making the purchase by fetching the package

*Check information on App Store Connect (paid apps agreement active, tax information validated, banking account status clear, and legal entity status clear). 

Now I am getting the following error:

flutter: There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).

This is weird because everything I have tried works on Android(Play Store), both on physical device and simulator. However, on Ios it does not work neither on simulator nor on physical device. 

My Revenue Cat initiation routine is as follows:

Please help!

Badge +4

@normal Thanks for the response. I don’t really know what fixed the problem but I had to do all the setup process again. Also did flutter clean and deletion of podfiles.