Question

Your system fully Down since 8 Hours

• 30 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello,
Your system fully Down since 8 Hours. No WebHook Hits, no Recent Purchase Showing in Overview (Dashboard) , not working.
please fix it as soon as possible. I m in big trouble.

This post has been closed for comments

2 replies

Badge +3

Unfortunately, there has been no response, and I'm unsure if they are even working on fixing the issue. We've submitted tickets to various departments and messaged here as well, but no one has replied. Our users have been emailing us constantly, and since last night, this issue has led them to believe that our app is a scam. They are requesting refunds and giving us one-star ratings, causing our overall rating to plummet. This problem is turning away both new and existing users, resulting in significant losses for us.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @samit-saha-1c627b and @morteza-salmanpour-d3f605,

Our team has identified an issue with non-subscription Google Play purchases, and I can confirm that both of you have apps that were affected. The fix is currently released and we are monitoring it, but you should be seeing purchases coming through as expected and we are replaying previously failed purchases. Please reach out if you see anything else unexpected, and you can always keep an eye on our status page for updates: https://status.revenuecat.com/