Skip to main content
Question

RevenueCat errors only in Production

• 22 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I use BugSnag to capture my errors and report them in a way that can be quanitfied.  This last week my top 2 errors all came from `Purchases` errors:

Seen in the last 7 days:

Errors Events

getOfferings Error in Paywall • src/features/Paywall/index.tsx:165
There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details.

Purchase Error in Paywall • src/features/Paywall/index.tsx:197
No Package available to purchase.

Now, the typical response from RevenueCat is:

• Do you have logging enabled?
    • YES
      ```

Purchases.setLogLevel(Purchases.LOG_LEVEL.DEBUG);

await Purchases.configure({ apiKey: APIKEY });
      ```

• Can I replicate?

• NO

So I ask RevenueCat this: is there a way to uncover the underlying issue?  140 errors in 1 week related to configuration is concerning.  34 errors of “no package available to purchase” is concerning.  

How else can I report errors to you so we can figure this out?

This post has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @lucksp !

If this is happening in production, can you please verify that your tax forms and agreements are signed and up-to-date on the respective stores? 

Badge +6

Hey @lucksp !

If this is happening in production, can you please verify that your tax forms and agreements are signed and up-to-date on the respective stores? 

@Michael Fogel in AppStore, my W9, Paid & Free App Agreements are all “Active”.  In Google Dev Console, it appears no issues also.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @lucksp !

Can you please create a support ticket with us so we can look further into what might be happening here? You can create a ticket here: https://app.revenuecat.com/settings/support

We look forward to helping more!