Are there any plans for an official Capacitor plugin?

Show first post

34 replies

Badge +2

That’s amazing news! Great work. I have seen you already migrated the git repo to https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-capacitor will you change the NPM install path as well, or will it stay @capgo/capacitor-purchases ? 

Badge

+1 For this! Looking forward to seeing the supported version. 

Badge +3

@Andy Any update yet? Sorry for being so ‘pushy’ but have to update RevenueCat to the latest version since a few weeks already and if this would be released very soon I would definitely wait for it to save time and having to change the code multiple times.

Thank you in advance! :-)

Badge +3

@Andy Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

Badge +3

I’ve recently released an app on the Apple app store. I used Vue.js and Capacitor to make it. I’m about to add a paid subscription feature to it, and was looking into ways of doing it. I saw the capacitor-purchases plugin and was going to use it. Should I wait until the changeover is complete before I start developing? I’m not in any big rush.

@toni-rico thank you so much!! can you ping us when the public documentation is ready. thanks in advance 

Badge +3

@toni-rico So awesome, thank you very much!

@toni-rico Does this capacitor plugin work with capacitor 4.x? Do you have a version that supports capacitor 4?

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @anuradha-a4da7c, we created this plugin using Capacitor 5 directly so we don’t have a version using Capacitor 4.x. What issues are you finding with Capacitor 4.x? Also, is it possible for you to update to Capacitor 5?