Not able to connect RevenueCat to the Play Console - Credentials Issue

• 25 January 2022
  • 28 replies

Show first post

28 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Diegocidm4 

For API access, you’ll need to enable the Pub/Sub API in the Google Console: https://console.cloud.google.com/flows/enableapi?apiid=pubsub However, you only need to do this if you’re enabling Google Real-Time Developer Notifications. Docs for reference. We also have a community post here about Invalid Play Store Credentials:

It’s strange that the credentials stopped working without any changes. Are you still testing in sandbox or is this app released in production? 

Badge +5

Good afternoon, I haven't made any changes to the google credentials or to revenuecat, it just stopped working. In google play console I have had problems in the api access section suddenly, without touching anything.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hey @Diegocidm4 

I’m taking a look at our internal logs and I’m noticing “Invalid Play Store credentials.” error messages. Did you make any changes recently to your credentials? Whether in Google Play Console or in the RevenueCat settings page? If you still have your old generated JSON key, you should re-upload that to the RevenueCat dashboard (making sure there’s no whitespaces).