Skip to main content
Solved

Unable to fetch Offerings

• 27 September 2022
  • 31 replies

Hello, 

I followed step on docs however, I can not get offering and error says: 

There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).

More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty

I saw there are many other developers have same issue but no solution. This was the my first time to use revenue cat but I think I will implement my own way because of this issue. 

Thanks,

Hey! I’ve spent like weeks and finally solved that 

1. I’ve set up everything as Revenue Cat said in their answers, so everything were ok
  2. I had the same Subscription and lifetime IDs in ios and andoid → I’ve deleted products for android and created them again with a new IDs 
  3. Also be careful with “Base Plan Id” and subscription ID, Don't mix it up

Also as people said here before, it can be a problem with a cache

Hope it helps!

What worked for me to fix the below error

LOG  Error getting offers There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).

More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty

I configured storekit / https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/test-and-launch/sandbox/apple-app-store 

I added all the products which is approved from apple (pretty sure Waiting for Review status also will work)

Then run xcode and build in simulator.

The products appeared in my paywall with getOfferings method (which was not before)

I purchased each product from simulator

I checked the Sandbox Transactions and saw the purchases.

Then I deleted the current app on real device
I got a new build

I checked the debug logs on xcode and saw the product appeared after
and getOfferings() worked on real device.

In my case this is not an issue with my configuration.
I am testing RevenueCat as a new solution.
It was working for 1 week then empty screen with this error.
Using loadProducts instead of loadOfferings fix it.

What’s wrong with your solution RevenueCat?

This just started happening today with my app, after many months of it working normally.  It seems to have resolved itself within a couple hours, so - sometimes i might just mean a server is temporarily down.

Yes it a server issue since it is working with another provider I am using in Prod. (Glassfy)

My Dear Friends, 
  After struggling for many days with no hopes, finally managed to solve this issue. Most of the times it is issue with your configuration in AppStore. I guess Apple does not provide correct error messages hence revenueCat share generic error messages with us. Make sure nothing is red in your appStore subscription configuration and you have signed Paid Agreement. Paid Agreement row should have Active status.